Just click a button and the SEO & Website Analysis by WooRank analyzes your page’s basic SEO metrics (like title tags that are too long). But the tool also hooks you up with other helpful info (like whether your site is mobile optimized and how fast it loads).
“Naming 3 quintessential tools of a successful SEO campaign will probably elicit an array of various weapons we all have in our arsenal. Some tools will be more effective for others while some SEO’s just have a different style of achieving the same results.
A keyword tool. Personally, I use CanIRank for this, because they give you a completely different insight to Keywords and which ones are best for your site. Instead of just a ‘pick a word and hope for the best’ concept that a lot of tools just give you.
My favorite method currently is to search related websites in much niche, usually sites with lower or similar DA to my site, to see which keywords they rank for. I filter the results in SEMRush to narrow the list to kewyords with reasonable search volume such as greater than 500 searches per month.
Don’t mind if your favorite theme does not have these areas though. You can always add them tags later on using SEO plugins or manually by editing the code. I would go for plugins any day. A theme that does not support page titles and headings is a complete no-no, you know, if such a theme exists in the first place.
In the example below, when you click on the link with anchor “increase the intensity” you will be redirected to a page with-in the website to find out more information on how to increase the intensity of an exercise.
In essence that means that, worst case scenario, a post is available on 5 pages outside of the single page where it should be available. We’re going to get rid of all those duplicate content pools, by still allowing them to be spidered, but not indexed, and fixing the pagination issues that come with these things.
67. How to Do Keyword Research for SEO – Here comes an in-depth article on keyword research that stresses the priority of selecting the right keywords for your goals. Nick Eubanks takes you through the most important steps of this first SEO stage; paired with his article on how to optimize pages for your target keywords, this becomes a full-on guide any beginner would be smart to follow. And if that’s not enough for you, Nick also holds a 7-day course on mastering keyword research. Register here and you also get a 20% discount for the course, using the AWR20 coupon code!
Shoplet aimed to enhance their website design and structure to provide a better customer experience and drive increased conversions.To achieve this they utilized Google Analytics insights and Google Website Optimizer experiments.
#9 of Best SEO Companies of February 2018 – Ignite Digital is a Digital Marketing Agency. We provide digital marketing for brands. Our solutions combine Search Engine Optimization (SEO), content marketing, social media (community management), Website development and more, to help enrich our clients campaigns.
In addition to daily news stories from our editorial staff, Search Engine Land publishes daily articles from expert contributors that cover SEO issues mainly from an in-the-trenches perspective. Browse the SEO Channel for the most recent SEO news stories and expert columns, or sign up to receive all of our SEO related content via email.
When a website links to or “votes” for your website, they are leaking link juice to your website for the anchor text keyword. Anchor text is the title of the link to your website. This creates a click-able hyperlink to your website from theirs, hopefully with keywords inside of it. The words contained in the anchor text can determine the ranking the page will receive by the search engines. When a high-quality website links to yours with anchor text of “Identity Theft Protection”, you immediately gain favor of the search engine ranking results for that specific keyword. (eg. a link from a blog post on MSN money to an article, page or post on the website, where the link was the actual keywords “Child identity theft protection” is a great source of link juice for the keyword anchor text to the website.
A pro-level tools suite designed for digital marketing agencies. Raven Tools probably has the best site auditor tool I’ve ever used. And unlike most site audit tools, Raven shows you EXACTLY what you need to do to fix any SEO issues that your site has.
This truly amazing and I’m gonna share this with like minded people. I loved the part about flippa. What a great source to get ideas. Building links tends to be the hardest to do, but a few good quality links is all you need now a days to get ranked. I currently rank for a very high volume keyword with only 5 links all with pr 3,4 and good DA and PA. Good links are hard to get but you only need a few which is encouraging! Props for this post!
One key concept to note about adding or using keywords in the copy is to be careful to use your keywords effectively and naturally for the reader. Do not blatantly integrate your keywords inside your article. Also, do not over emphasize the keyword in the article. Here is an example of how not to write:
I really liked what you said about using “because” in outreach emails. Am going to implement this immediately and record the results. Also loved the first tip about finding dead links on Wikipedia. In fact, I’m sure this post will spark an arms race for anyone that’s read it so I’m going to onto that right away hehe!
When it comes to marketing, a landing page has a specific role: to convert. As part of a marketing campaign, a landing page, also called a “lead capture page,” is optimized through language and design to get a visitor to convert by taking a specific action.
Never start writing an article without performing a keyword research. The best tool to use is the free Google Keyword Tool. Click on ‘Search for new keyword and ad group ideas’ and enter the main keywords you want to target. You’ll then get a list with keywords suggestions based on what users are searching in Google.
It also lets you edit the colors in your photos any way you want. Each adjustment has a breathtaking color quality thanks to the image processing techniques that get rid of posterization and improves the clarity of the photo. The RAW feature lets you edit multiple layers of images in a single document using all the image details saved in your RAW files.
All search engine marketing platforms work on a bidding system, where advertisers place bids on certain keywords and audiences. Whoever bids the most, ranks the highest. The good news is, you only have to pay enough to outbid the next highest bid, so even if you bid $1,000 and the next lowest competitor bids $11.74, you’ll only have to pay $11.75.
Marketers understand that this “hunt mode” means that the searcher may very well be at the beginning, middle, or end stages of the buying cycle. When someone is researching a product or service to satisfy an immediate or future need they are in an unusual state: they desire relevant information and are open to digesting and acting on the information at their fingertips, all made possible by a search engine. This makes search engine results some of the best sources of targeted traffic, whether this traffic originates from “organic” unpaid search listings or paid advertising listings.
I don’t know why but, even if I wrote a description for every article using All in One Seo Pack, Google takes descriptions directly from my articles, it doesn’t show the description I write in All in One Seo plugin.
15. Moz Beginner’s Guide to SEO – Any rookie SEO, or anyone who wants to learn about the field, should look into this guide, which takes you through all the basics. Presented with a bit of infographic-style division, the guide breaks down information in easily digestible capsules. You could also bookmark, for further reading, their SEO learning page, where you’ll find resources on link building, social media, and get access to plenty more course and articles – most of which are free.
As you can see, there’s quite a bit to consider as you delve into SEO and begin working to improve the visibility of your website. The SEO best practices listed above are key for virtually any website and business, so be sure to implement those strategies in your efforts. From here, you’ll then want to track your efforts to ensure they’re paying off.
It also has many other features including Sitemap Generation, Backlink Quality checks like Tool Summary, Linking domain, finding toxic links, etc. As you can see, it provides a plethora of features. It is also great for “spying” on your competitors with its Competitor Backlink Spy feature.
13. Create great, unique content. This is important for everyone, but it’s a particular challenge for online retailers. If you’re selling the same widget that 50 other retailers are selling, and everyone is using the boilerplate descriptions from the manufacturer, this is a great opportunity. Write your own product descriptions, using the keyword research you did earlier (see #9 above) to target actual words searchers use, and make product pages that blow the competition away. Plus, retailer or not, great content is a great way to get inbound links.
1. Advanced Web Ranking (Cloud) – Primarily for rankings but it can provide more, including simple automated reports with Google Analytics data for those agencies servicing clients with lower budgets.
Ask their clients how long it was before they saw an increase in search engine-related business. Find out if they were satisfied with the level of communication the company gave them. Did they follow through on all the promises they made from the start?
Google Analytics tracks and reports website traffic. It is the most widely used web analytics services, and it provides a comprehensive view of website traffic and user behavior. The basic version is free, but also available are Google Analytics 360 for enterprise customers and Google Analytics for Mobile Apps, an SDK gathering usage data from iOS and Android apps.
Microsoft IIS SEO Plugin – This is a windows add-on that allows you to scrape sites for information related to SEO such as long title tags, duplicate content, broken links and more. The output isn’t as user-friendly as some other tools, but it gives a lot of good information.
Keywords can also guide other promotional efforts—even business decisions. In their “Beginner’s Guide to SEO,” the team at Moz wrote: “The usefulness of this intelligence cannot be overstated; with keyword research you can predict shifts in demand, respond to changing market conditions, and produce the products, services, and content that web searchers are actively seeking.”
77. Link Building in 2015 – Here you find detailed instruction on how to approach the task of building links in 2015, and applicable strategies that improve the authority of your site. Every strategy proposed by Adam Connell is also paired with the type of content that works best for it. Don’t miss out on the cheat-sheet provided by the author, it can be valuable to beginners and professionals alike.
Yes, Open Link Profiler’s index isn’t as massive as the big tools (like Ahrefs and Majestic). But its paid version has some cool features (like on-page analysis and site audits) that can make the monthly payment worthwhile. Also, the free version is the best free backlink analysis tool I’ve ever used. So if you’re balling on a budget and want to see your competitor’s backlinks for free, give OpenLinkProfiler a shot.
As I said earlier, it is very important to research about the keywords related to your business or website. In this first step, you need to know the exact word or set of words people are searching on Google and other search engines.
3. MozBar: This is an excellent tool to help SEOs see how authoritative a website is and the competitive landscape for a given Google search. In turn, you can use this Chrome extension to find low-hanging fruit and content ideas to help your website gain more visibility.